If you would like to speak with someone about becoming a Mentor with PRBS, or if you would like to apply for a Mentor position, please EMAIL US. If you are applying for a Mentor position please attach a resume to the email.
Dr. Bathiran Samuel - President
Dr. Samuel has served the Lord in various capacities as Church Planter, Pastor, Administrator, and Professor in Christian Organizations since 2001. After his completion of the Doctor of Divinity (Puritan Studies) program under the mentorship of Dr. Larry Bray at TNARS, he has been greatly influenced to be a student of the Puritans. He has a great burden for Reformed education with the Puritans' vision to reach out to the godly people around the world. He is the founder - director of Puritan Reformed Ministries, India. He also serves as Administrator-Mentor at The North American Reformed Seminary. Currently he involves in planting Puritan Reformed Churches in India. He is married to his wife Sanatombi, and they are blessed with two daughters Rachel Nganbi and Elisheba Rahel.
- The North American Reformed Seminary - Doctor of Theology in Reformed Theological Thought (Jure Dignitatis)
- The North American Reformed Seminary - Doctor of Divinity (Puritan Studies)
- Grace Baptist Theological Seminary - Master of Theology
- Grace Baptist Theological Seminary - Master of Divinity
- Grace Baptist Theological Seminary - Bachelor of Divinity
Dr. Larry J. Pearson - Mentor
In his early years, Dr. Larry Pearson served as a renewal speaker for churches in North and South Louisiana, Mississippi and Georgia. He has served as a Pastor in the First Presbyterian Church of Denham Springs, Louisiana (1991 - 1995) and two yoked congregations: The Rock Springs - Mitchell Memorial Presbyterian Church of Mount Hope, Alabama and the Mountain Home Presbyterian Church located in Belgreen, Alabama (1995 - 1998). Presently, He supplies the vacant pulpits and is a contributing author to The Bible Translation Magazine. He is a Contributor for Logos Bible Software, and is also Co-author of the book "The Basics of Biblical Criticism."
- Trinity College of the Bible and Trinity Theological Seminary - Doctor of Divinity (h.c.)
- Bethany Theological Seminary - Master of Theological Studies
- Ridgedale Theological Seminary - Bachelor of Theology
- New York University - Bachelor of Science (Business Administration)
Dr. Chris Surber - Mentor
Chris Surber is a Pastor with a heart for making disciples and equipping disciple makers. He has served churches in Florida, Michigan, Illinois, and Virginia. He is the Founder and Director of Supply and Multiply, a ministry for evangelism, indigenous pastor training, biblical education and Mathew 25 projects in Montrouis, Haiti. He is an active Christian writer. Dr. Surber has authored books, devotions, a weekly religion column, and he is a regular contributor of leadership and preaching articles and resources to popular ministry websites. He is a student of the Puritans and is passionate about the beauty of Christ, the power of the Holy Spirit, and the glory of the Father being the central focus of the local church.
- Temple Baptist Seminary (Tennessee Temple University) - Doctor of Ministry
- Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary - Master of Divinity
- Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary - Master of Arts in Religion
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Religion
Dr. Larry Bray - Mentor
As founder of SWORD Ministries, Larry Bray is committed to discipling Pastors and Church leaders around the world. He is currently discipling between 5-8 of these leaders in various areas such as the Philippines, Siberia, India, and Kenya. Dr. Bray also ministers in his local community by preaching, evangelizing, discipling, and counseling. He strives to equip Pastors and Church leaders in inner-cities like Chester, PA with the tools necessary to bring their communities under the lordship of Christ so that God would be glorified and those communities would be blessed. His experience in Christian education includes serving as President of The North American Reformed Seminary (2009-2013), serving as a Mentor/Teacher with Ekklesia Theological Seminary, and serving as a Mentor/Teacher with The Urban Ministry Institute (a ministry of World Impact). Dr. Bray has published articles with `The Presbyterian Standard' (The James Begg Society) and `Reformed Perspectives Magazine' (Third Millennium Ministries). He has also published several books with `Reformed Worldview Books.'
- 2015 - Puritan Reformed Biblical Seminary - Doctor of Philosophy (ad eundem)
- 2013 - New Geneva Theological Seminary - Doctor of Theology
- 2009 - MINTS International Seminary - Doctor of Divinity (meritus causa)
- 2008 - The North American Reformed Seminary - Doctor of Ministry
Dr. Patrick L. Reilly - Mentor
Dr. Patrick L. Reilly has been an ordained servant of the Lord for over thirty years. In 1982, he left the Roman Catholic Jesuit Order after fully embracing the Reformation's Doctrines of Grace. Dr. Reilly is a faculty mentor and former President of The North American Reformed Seminary (TNARS). He has taught graduate and undergraduate students at Southern Illinois University, DePaul University, and Augusta Technical College. Dr. Reilly is the founder of the Reformed Theology Institute and a well-known contributor to numerous internet theological discussion sites under the username, "Ask Mr. Religion" (AMR). He has been married for over thirty years and resides in Chandler, Arizona with his wife and son.
- Columbia Pacific University - Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Jesuit School of Theology - Master of Divinity, STL
- Nova Southeastern University - Master of Science in Adult Education
- Columbia Pacific University - Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Dr. Ben Montoya - Mentor
Dr. Ben Montoya currently serves as Associate Pastor for the downtown English congregation of Chinese Gospel Church in Toronto, ON. His experience includes a variety of ministerial experience in different contexts serving in many of the roles in the church. He also is a Ph.D. Candidate at McMaster Divinity College and a D.Min. in Reformed Theology student at The North American Reformed Seminary. He has also taught courses in different churches, a secular university, and assisted professors in a Bible college. He has published an article with JBMW and has one forthcoming with SBJT. He has a variety of interests across the larger theological world of study, and looks forward to serving students from across the world who want to earn an education to serve the church.
- Puritan Reformed Biblical Seminary - Doctor of Philosophy (ad eundem)
- McMaster Divinity College - Doctor of Philosophy in New Testament (ABD)
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary - Advanced Master of Divinity in Theology
- Boyce College - Bachelor of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies (Magna Cum Laude)
Dr. Bill Bauerle - Mentor
Dr. Bill Bauerle has had the privilege of serving his savior in a varied area of ministry. Bill’s journey began as an Associate Pastor in Twin Peaks CA after graduation from Calvary Chapel Bible College. Bill then moved to the beautiful Oregon coast to serve as a church plant pastor. After receiving his MATS from Covenant Theological Seminary, Bill returned to Oregon to pastor a church in a community of 150 (the church still had an outhouse at that time). The opportunity to teach Worldview and Bible came next in Orlando Florida. After his time in Florida Bill moved to Florida where his daughter and son-in-law had settled. Shortly after moving to Arizona, Bill began to minister with a weekly L’Abri type discussion in a local coffee shop. It was at this point that Bill was contacted about assisting in beginning an on-line seminary which evolved into The North American Reformed Seminary. Bill served as Vice President of International affairs from 2008 until he retired in 2014. One of the projects Bill accomplished as Vice President of International Affairs was to create a syllabus for pastors in 2/3rd world countries in conjunction with Equipping Pastors International. Bill has continued to serve as a mentor with TNARS since and has been awarded the honor of Vice President Emeritus. Bill recently served as an interim pastor and most recently accepted a call as Transitional Pastor. He serves as well with the Arizona Volunteer Mission and Sword Ministries. Bill is married has two grown children and 8 grandchildren.
- The North American Reformed Seminary - Doctor of Apologetics
- Covenant Theological Seminary - Master of Arts Theological Studies (Studies at FA Schaeffer Institute)
- Calvary Chapel Bible College - Associate of Theology